- ESCORTED GROUP TOURS
- MOTORHOME TOURS
- ALASKA AND NORTHERN CANADA – MAY 2017 TOUR
- ROUTE 66 2017 TOUR OPTIONS TOUR 1 LOS ANGELES – CHICAGO TOUR 2 NEW YORK – LOS ANGELES
- WESTERN USA NATIONAL PARKS TOUR
- OTHER TOUR OPTIONS
What others have to say ..
We travelled with KTC Tours on the Western USA National Parks Tour. The scenery was spectacular, and travelling in the motorhome provided a degree of independence and spontaneity.
Athol & Diane had done all the homework, and provided great advice on how to get about and see all the sights once we had arrived at each National Park. The Camp Grounds were all excellent, and mostly provided pleasant places to sit outside, after a hard day sightseeing, for a drink and a chat.
Travelling in a motorhome was a really relaxing and enjoyable way to see the amazing sights of the American National Parks.
Arthur & Ann from Victoria Australia
WESTERN USA NATIONAL PARKS TOUR
The next tour is 18 June 2017, 28 Days The tour will travel Seattle WA – Las Vegas NV BOOK NOW FOR A FREE STOPOVER IN HAWAII
The KTC Western National Parks tour begins in Seattle WA just over the border from Vancouver, Canada, and ends in Las Vegas, Nevada . It operates back to back with the KTC Northern Canada and Alaskan Tours.
From Seattle our first stop is the Bavarian town of Leavenworth. It is then on to Spokane and West Glacier National Park and the spectacular Going to the Sun Highway.
The Yellowstone National Park and the famous Old Faithful Geyser follow and then the less famous but very scenic Grand Tetons National Park.
We spend some time in Jackson Hole with a chance to visit a real cowboy bar or buy some very expensive art work. Then we hit the road and travel down to Canyon Country. Arches National Park, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park and of course Grand Canyon National Park We then have a few days break in Las Vegas before returning the motorhomes.
On this 28 day, 2,600 mile journey you will experience a variety of scenery ranging from hoodoos and slot canyons to snow capped mountain peaks and spectacular thermal activity. You will come across all sorts of wildlife including deer, moose, black bears and, of course, squirrels.
It’s not all National Parks. Along the way we find time to see something of small town USA, visit a restored Bavarian town, relax in some great pools and let’s not forget the regular happy hours and included group dinners.
28 Days Auckland/Sydney – Seattle WA – Las Vegas NV
- DAY 1/2 SEATTLE (VANCOUVER) WASHINGTON
- DAY 3–4: LEAVENWORTH , WASHINGTON
- DAY 5 : SPOKANE , WASHINGTON
- DAY 6-7 : GLACIER NATIONAL PARK, MONTANA
- DAY 8: DEER LODGE , MONTANA
- DAY 9 – 11: YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, MONTANA
- DAY 12 -13 : GRAND TETONS NATIONAL PARK, WYOMING
- DAY 14: VERNAL, UTAH
- DAY 15 – 16: ARCHES NATIONAL PARK, MOAB, UTAH
- DAY 17 : MONUMENT VALLEY, UTAH
- DAY 18 -19 : THE GRAND CANYON ,ARIZONA
- DAY 20 –21: BRYCE CANYON, UTAH
- DAY 22 – 23: ZION NATIONAL PARK, UTAH
- DAY 24 – 25 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
- DAY 26 – 28 RETURN FLIGHTS